Tuesday 23 October 2007

CLAMP IN WONDERLAND 1&2 1989-2006


Yay I just received my verification email like 2 minutes ago and I needed to post this to express my joy.

I think I didn’t have the chance to say this in my previous posts but my favorite mangaka in the world are Clamp (which has to be expected since my favorite anime and manga is Card Captor Sakura). In 1989 clamp made a video called Clamp in wonderland, which features the characters of most of their up to that point series in what seemed like an amv(amine music video).

And now the second part is coming out. The dvd CLAMP IN WONDERLAND 1&2 1989-2006” will feature both videos with some extra footage. Along with it there will be a cd version of the songs.

Both the dvd and the cd will be relished by the end of this month. For the lucky ones that receive the first press limited edition there are bonus extras in both of them. You can find more information here:

http://chibiyuuto.livejournal.com/

If you’re a clamp fan you have to go there. There are information about everything concerning Clamp (and I mean everything!) I really believe that girl should be paid for all the hard work she puts into keeping her journal up to date with all the Clamp info. I found out about the limited editions from there and I have already ordered them! (I’m obsessed with the world “limited”. If something has “limited” written on it I must have it!!!).

I can’t wait to get my hands on them… must have Clamp…. Must have…..

It wasn’t easy to find them since most of the Japanese sites don’t receive international orders but if you’re interested you could try these sites. But you should probably ask if the limited editions are available before ordering.

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/

http://www.play-asia.com/

http://global.yesasia.com/en/Index.aspx

(in all of the sites above you can get worldwide shipping. there is a great variety of dvds manga cds figures and many many more japan's items...)

Must have Clamp……

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a pity, that now I can not express - it is compelled to leave. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think.