Friday 19 October 2007

Intro: welcome ^_^

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting in my first blog.
I was really infatuated by the work that a lot of people put in their blogs and i wanted to try make one of my own. And of course the subject I had to choose has to be anime, since I was crazy about them since the age of 10...
And believe me it's not easy to come across anime or manga whilst living in Greece (a God's forsaken country with no internet infrastracture whatsoever...). In my country manga and comics in general aren't that popular so i had to search high and low to find them. But i was lucky enought to come across many people with the same craze like me and now we are all like a big happy crazy family...or something like that...
Since i 've recently aquired an adsl connection (quick enought to be able to download my favorite series), i think i might add my comments about them here...
so welcome to my new blog and enjoy your stay here... ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there :P Nice blog and good luck!

Like I told you earlier today, I know some titles you might like. Some of them aren't mainstream but that's not a bad thing.

Potemayo - Cute looking comedy, has also a drama tone.
Planetes - One of my favorites. I like this kind of genre but I'm not sure if you gonna like it. "Realistic" romance and a lot of life philosophy.
Nodame Cantabile - Also one of my favorites. Finish it >_<
Honey and Clover - You might know this. You might also like it.
Someday`s Dreamers - Also one of my favorites, even thought it's not big or deep enough.

(You might want to search the titles in AniDB.net for more info)

Anyway, good luck again with the blog and see ya around! Ja ne!