Monday 22 October 2007

Clannad


I really wanted my first post to be about Card Captor Sakura (since it’s my favorite anime ever). But since 70 episodes and 2 movies are too much to start with I think I’ll be going for the next best thing… this season anyway. And that is Clannad.

I haven’t managed to watch pass the first episode yet but considering it comes from Key animation (the ones that made both Kanon and Air) I have very high expectations of this show. The op isn’t something special, it’s ok but it seems somewhat unoriginal. But I found the ending to be a good compensation. It’s really really good. It brings out a kinda sad feeling thought.

I couldn't find the full version 9i don't think the single is out in japan yet...) but you can find the TV size version of the ending on http://gendou.com/

It's by far the best site for anime music you could find. It has a great variety of titles and is updated frequently. You need to register first but it’s free and all the anime episodes and soundtracks are definitely worth the time it takes to subscribe.

No comments: